21 Back-To-School Breakfasts Kids Will Love
Here are 21 quick and easy breakfasts the kids wont mind waking up for!
Simply “click” the breakfast name that catches your eye and to directed to the recipe!
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Waffle Sandwich– Both the bacon and eggs bake in the oven — so that you can tend to OTHER things (see: kids who won’t get out of bed) while everything cooks. Pre-made waffles make things even easier.
- Breakfast Bananas– Prep these the night before then ~deploy as needed~
- Easy Breakfast Roll-Ups– Greens on the go.
- Blueberry Muffin in a Cup– Cooking time? 90 seconds.
- Monster Green Smoothie– With pineapple, mango, banana, and spinach.
- Two-Step Breakfast “Cookie”- Oatmeal + banana + 10 minutes in the oven.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches– Make a big freezer-friendly batch on Sunday — then just reheat and eat throughout the week.
- Almond Butter & Banana Open Faced Sandwich– Peanut butter definitely works, too.
- Gluten-Free Banana Bread– Make it in a mason jar!
- No-Bake Breakfast Balls– With granola, peanut butter, nuts, and dried fruit. These also double as great after-school snacks.
- Easiest Egg & Cheese Omelet– There’s no shame in the microwave game — especially when you’re just trying to get everyone out the door
- French Toast Casserole– This is more of a weekend breakfast since it has to bake for an hour. But worth adding to your roster because the leftovers are even better and will last you into the week.
- Honey, Yogurt, & Cereal Parfait– Pssst. The easiest way to get your kids to eat quinoa without them knowing it? Sneak it into this parfait.
- DIY Freezer Oatmeal Cups– Made in a muffin tin.
- Nutella & Banana Sushi
- Potato & Omelet Breakfast Bites– Portable, pack-able breakfasts are the best
- Microwave Mug Omelet– Three cheers for not having to turn on the stove in the A.M
- Teddy Toast- check out the recipe video here
- Berry, Almond, & Quinoa Salad– Super picky eaters? Ditch the quinoa and serve this with cereal, toast, or something savory instead.
- Apple Sandwiches-Listen: If you’ve got time in the morning to core your apples with a heart-shaped cutter, we salute you. (If you don’t, slice and dice!)
- No-Bake Cheerio Bars– This version gets its ~CoLoR~ by adding chocolate-covered sunflower seeds — but you can sub in any dried fruits, nuts, or seeds you have handy.